"You can make anything by writing."

-- C. S. Lewis


Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ryley Starts 1st Grade

Ryley started 1st grade last week. She's the cutest 1st grader we know. :-)



She and her best friend talk on the phone every night to coordinate their outfits. I think they really believe that people will overlook their different skin and hair color and think they're twins! Silly girls. :-)



When going through my camera, I discovered this random video that Ryley took last weekend. I didn't even know she had done it! Anyhow, this perfectly describes our life:



And the heart of life is good.

2 comments:

Beth said...

ah, that was quite a rendition.... =D

definitely made me smile. what a dear.

Justinand said...

Love this girl!!!!!!! Ryley--we miss you so much, and hope you have a great start to first grade!!! We can't believe you are already there! Loved your Jingle Bell song, too! Maybe we can sing it together this Christmas! Love you all!!!