"You can make anything by writing."

-- C. S. Lewis


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Scattered Snapshots

This is Ryley in her much-too-large 3-D glasses, waiting for Toy Story 3 to begin.




This is a woman selling candy out of the back of her white van, in my office parking lot today. Yep.




This is a super-hip dad pushing a double-stroller while riding a skateboard.




This is the Lego bunny that Ryley made.




This is the handiwork of my aunt Coleen, who knew that Ryley would just love for Baby Sarah to have matching clothes. There are many more ensembles where this came from! Ryley feels like Coleen is her very own American Girl seamstress. :-)




These are the pictures I've taken this week.

On another random note, Ryley LOVES the name "Dolores." It's her new favorite name, pushing "Sally" into second place.

"Do...lor...es," she says slowly, letting the syllables roll lovingly off her tongue. "I wish that were my name."


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Amy Thorpe said...

Thanks for sharing these great pics. I can't believe how much Ryley has grown!