"You can make anything by writing."

-- C. S. Lewis


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ode to Motherhood

In honor of Mother’s Day, I am posting pictures of my own beautiful mother and grandmother….I am so blessed to have such a wonderful heritage of strong, godly, beautiful women!!! :-)

Four generations: me, my mom, baby Ryley, Honey, and Grandpa

Ryley's trip to Denver a

Honey holds her great-granddaughter Ryley

Ryley's trip to Denver c

Mom, Ryley, and me in Montana

Montana

Me and my mountain baby

Montana 2

Mammaw and Ryley blow bubbles!

Bubbles

Ryley and her great-grandma Honey make cookies!

DSCF1583

Enjoying a beautiful day on the boat in Mexico with my mom

Mexico

With my mom in Puerto Vallarta

Mexico 2

Ryley and me at Easter

126

Yay for motherhood! Happy Mother’s Day to these beautiful ladies and everyone else as well! :-)

No comments: