"You can make anything by writing."

-- C. S. Lewis


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy

My "hot buttered rum" lip gloss. So tasty.

My Keurig coffee maker.

My IPhone music playlist cleverly titled "Joy's Favorites" - my soundtrack for this season of my life.

Editing magazine articles at Panera during my lunch hour.

Our puppy Juliet. (I know. Shocking.)

A middle-of-the-day phone call to my very best friend Ryan. :-)

The lilting rhythm of Ryley's voice as she learns the 23rd Psalm. That scripture has never sounded so beautiful.

This moment in time:

3 comments:

Justinand said...

I LOVE the duet!! I have such good memories playing duets with my mom too! I love you both!!

And Juliet?? I am impressed!! =)

Chasaraben said...

I too feel happy with my Keuric, your daughter's duet ( although my own kids playing with you is "music to my ears") and I don't edit, but LOVE lunch at Panera. I also enjoy my friend Joy... wish I had more time to just be her friend and chat instead of rushing in and out for piano. Let's catch up while sitting down -just you and I dear friend; perhaps at Panera? :)

Joy said...

Sarah, I LOVE that idea! We really need some catch-up time, friend on friend. :-) I see you every week, and yet I still feel like I haven't really talked to you. Let's do it soon!!!!